I Took a Wrong Turn… and Found This Sunrise
Sometimes the best photography locations are found completely by accident! In this video, I head out before sunrise to photograph a location I discovered while taking a drive through the rolling hills of Northern Kentucky. I wasn’t looking for a famous photography destination or an iconic landscape—I simply noticed something interesting while taking a different road. Armed with my Leica SL2, I return before sunrise to see what I can capture. From mist drifting across the fields to golden light, trees, rolling hills, old barns, and even a possible sunstar, this photography adventure is a reminder that you don't have to travel to the Tetons, Iceland, or the Faroe Islands to create meaningful landscape photographs. Sometimes the next great photography location is right down the road. The biggest takeaway from this video? Take a different route. Look around. Pay attention to what catches your eye. Then get up, get out, and take the photograph. 📷 In this video: Sunrise landscape photography Finding photography locations by accident Leica SL2 in the field Photographing rolling hills and rural landscapes Using golden hour light creatively Old barn photography Landscape photography composition Tips for finding unique photography locations close to home If you enjoy photography adventures, landscape photography, travel photography, Leica cameras, and discovering beautiful places that aren't on everyone's photography bucket list, consider subscribing! What is the best photography location you've ever discovered by accident? Let me know in the comments! 👍 Like the video if you enjoyed the adventure 💬 Leave a comment—I’d love to hear about your favorite unexpected photography location 🔔 Subscribe for more photography adventures #LandscapePhotography #SunrisePhotography #LeicaSL2 #PhotographyAdventure #LeicaPhotography #GoldenHour #NaturePhotography #PhotographyVlog
Comments
Post a Comment