Photographing Sunrise at an Abandoned Golf Course

Join me for an early-morning photography adventure at Fox Run Park in Independence, Kentucky, as I explore this beautiful former golf course with my Leica SL2 in search of a sunrise landscape photograph. I had never visited Fox Run Park before, and this was a last-minute decision to get out of the house and see what I could find. I arrived a little later than planned, but the sunrise was still producing beautiful light and reflections across the pond. In this video, I work through several compositions, including vertical and horizontal landscape options, while photographing the sunrise, trees, mist, and reflections on the water. I’m shooting the Leica SL2 at ISO 100, using apertures around f/11–f/16, along with a circular polarizer. One of the things that makes Fox Run Park especially interesting for landscape photography is its history as a former golf course. There are plenty of paths, mature trees, open areas, and water to explore, and I can already see the potential for some great photography here—especially when the fall colors arrive. This wasn't a planned photo shoot or a perfect morning. I almost stayed home, but getting outside and discovering a new photography location reminded me why it's worth grabbing the camera and going. 📷 Camera: Leica SL2 🌅 Subject: Sunrise landscape photography 📍 Location: Fox Run Park, Independence, Kentucky 🌲 Style: Landscape & nature photography If you enjoy Leica photography, landscape photography, sunrise photography, photography adventures, and discovering new locations, consider subscribing and joining me on the next adventure. What do you think of the images from Fox Run Park? Let me know in the comments—and tell me where you like to photograph sunrise. Thanks for watching, and as always, get outside and make some photographs! #LeicaSL2 #LeicaPhotography #SunrisePhotography #LandscapePhotography #FoxRunPark #KentuckyPhotography #PhotographyVlog




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro

Winter Cityscape Sunrise Photography | Cold Morning Urban Light