I Drove to Kentucky's Oldest Covered Bridges | Leica Photography & Hidden History

 Have you ever driven miles just to photograph an old covered bridge?

In this episode of Dewey's Photography Adventures, I travel through northern Kentucky to visit two of the state's oldest surviving covered bridges—the beautifully restored Dover Covered Bridge and the historic Walcott (White) Covered Bridge. Along the way, I share why these forgotten places deserve to be photographed, preserved, and appreciated. Using only my Leica Q, I show how I approach photographing historic architecture in harsh midday light and explain the difference between taking a picture of something versus creating a photograph about something. If you enjoy landscape photography, travel photography, history, architecture, Leica cameras, or discovering hidden gems across America, this video is for you. 📍 In this video: Dover Covered Bridge Walcott (White) Covered Bridge Historic Kentucky covered bridges Leica Q photography Photographing in harsh sunlight Storytelling through photography Historic preservation and American history If you enjoy videos like this, please Like, Subscribe, and leave a comment letting me know your favorite historic place to photograph. #Leica #CoveredBridges #Kentucky #Photography #TravelPhotography #HistoricPlaces #LandscapePhotography #AmericanHistory James Popsys: https://www.youtube.com/@JamesPopsysPhoto






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro