My Plan B Led to the BEST Shots in Maggie Valley NC | Waterfalls & Historic Buildings

What do you do when the weather ruins your photography plans? I headed to Cataloochee Valley in Great Smoky Mountains National Park hoping to photograph the Milky Way—but Mother Nature had other ideas. Instead of giving up, I switched to Plan B and spent two incredible days exploring one of North Carolina's most beautiful photography destinations using just one camera and one lens: the Leica SL2 paired with the Panasonic 24-105mm f/4. Along the way I photographed: 📍 Cataloochee Valley 🦌 Wild elk encounters ⛪ Palmer Chapel 🌄 Mingus Mill 🏞️ Mingo Falls 🏛️ Oconaluftee Visitor Center 🛍️ Asheville's Antique Tobacco Barn Sometimes the best photographs come when your original plan falls apart. This trip is proof that flexibility can lead to amazing experiences and unexpected images. Camera Gear Used Leica SL2 Panasonic 24-105mm f/4 Circular Polarizer Tripod If you enjoy landscape photography, travel photography, Leica cameras, or the Great Smoky Mountains, I'd love to have you subscribe and join future adventures. Let me know in the comments: 👉 What's the best photograph you've captured after your original plans fell apart?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro