Going All In On Leica

Am I crazy for going all in on Leica? After using the Leica SL2 with the Lumix 24-105mm f/4 for nearly two months, I'm sharing my honest thoughts—and making a big announcement.

In this Garage Talk episode, I discuss what it's really like using the Leica SL2 as a one-camera, one-lens setup for landscape and nature photography. I cover the camera's build quality, image quality, ergonomics, customization, and why it has completely changed my photography experience. I also reveal my decision to commit to Leica for the next 12 months and explain how I plan to photograph everything from local landscapes to an upcoming South African safari in Kruger National Park using Leica gear. Along the way, I talk about the Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8, teleconverters, autofocus concerns, and whether renting an SL3 or Lumix S1RII makes sense for wildlife photography. If you've ever wondered: Is the Leica SL2 worth it in 2026? Is Leica really different? Can the Leica SL2 handle wildlife? Is one camera and one lens enough? Why would someone switch from OM System to Leica? ...this video is for you. Whether you're a Leica photographer, landscape photographer, travel photographer, or simply curious about premium camera systems, I hope you'll join me on this year-long journey. What would you do? Would you go all in on Leica? Let me know in the comments! 👍 If you enjoyed this video, please Like, Subscribe, and hit the Notification Bell so you don't miss future adventures. #Landscape Photography #Travel Photography #leicasl2 #leicaq


Walking Into Retirement: https://www.youtube.com/@WalkingIntoRetirement-m2o Email: deweybphoto@gmail.com Instagram https://www.instagram.com/deweybphoto/ Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/deweybphotography/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro