Madison, Indiana Through My Leica Q Lens

Join me for a Leica Q street photography session in Madison, Indiana. See how I capture candid moments and local architecture during a spontaneous photo walk. This video follows my process as I wander through the historic streets of Madison, Indiana, looking for unique compositions. Whether you are a fan of Leica gear or just looking for inspiration for your next photo walk, this footage highlights the practical capabilities of the Leica Q in a real-world setting. I break down my approach to finding subjects near the river and how I frame shots on the fly. By documenting my workflow, I hope to offer some street photography tips for those who want to get more out of their own local explorations. We look at how light interacts with the town's architecture and why paying attention to the unexpected often leads to the best images. Subscribe for weekly photography gear breakdowns and field tests. Let me know in the comments: what is your favorite camera to bring on a solo photo walk?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro