I Challenged Myself to One Lens in the Smoky Mountains



What happens when you leave all your other gear at home and spend the day with just one camera and one lens?

In this video, I take my Leica Q to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for another installment of my One Camera, One Lens series. Along the way, we'll search for wildlife, photograph mountain landscapes, capture a waterfall using long exposure techniques, and see what kind of images can be created with a fixed 28mm lens. While many photographers rely on multiple lenses and camera bodies, I've found that limiting my gear often helps me slow down, focus on composition, and simply enjoy photography more. The Leica Q continues to challenge and inspire me in ways I didn't expect. Join me and my granddaughters as we explore Gatlinburg, Cades Cove, and the Smokies with one simple setup. In this video: 📸 Leica Q Photography 📸 Cades Cove Landscapes 📸 Gatlinburg Tennessee 📸 Great Smoky Mountains National Park 📸 One Camera One Lens Challenge 📸 Waterfall Photography 📸 Travel Photography 📸 Landscape Photography What do you think about the One Camera, One Lens approach? Do you find limitations help your creativity? Let me know in the comments below. If you enjoy photography, travel, landscapes, wildlife, and camera gear discussions, please consider subscribing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Lens is better. The OM System 12-45 F4 Pro or the 12-40 F2.8 Pro